[opendtv] Re: Multicast must-carry

  • From: "Richard C. Ramsden" <ramsden@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 01:44:47 -0400

sense?
I guess you aren't a cable subscriber.  It would cost somebody, guess who.
It's a stupid idea.

Thankfully is has no chance of ever happening.

Dale Kelly wrote:
Makes sense to me but, what's it's chances?

TOP STORY Martin builds digital multicast must-carry case before House subcommittee <http://ct.pbinews.com/rd/cts?d=244-15425-48-28503-108301-828587-0-0-0-1> The FCC chairman explained to the House Committee of Energy and Commerce,
Subcommittee on Telecommunications and the Internet, how multicast
must-carry requirements could help in the nation's transition from analog to
digital TV.