[opendtv] Re: MovieBeam

  • From: Kon Wilms <kon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 18:44:31 -0700

Broadband-based DRM'd content downloading through iTunes Video and
others is going to squash these guys. As if the writing wasn't on the
wall five years ago after the failure of every business that attempted
to deliver consumer movies via datacast...

Haven't we had this discussion before? :)

Cheers
Kon