[opendtv] Re: Monitoring Signals With ATSC USB Tuners

  • From: "John Shutt" <shuttj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 20:52:44 -0400

Are you going to watch 320x200 video on your 52" LCD?

GPS requires a lock on at least three satellites simultaneously. Decoding ATSC only requires locking onto one signal. Big deal that M/H survived the urban canyons where GPS failed.

And heck, I saw Bob's video ten years ago receiving television while driving around the New York canyons. You could have had that kind of reception a decade ago, Bert, if only you and others supported the 2000 Sinclair Petition.

John

----- Original Message ----- From: "Manfredi, Albert E" <albert.e.manfredi@xxxxxxxxxx>

Good deal. I want an M/H STB for home use.