[opendtv] Re: Mobile DTV test

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 19:21:39 -0400

Bert -

I'm 100% in agreement with all of that.  I was only pointing out that
sharing PVR's could be justified.  But it's obviously not required any
more than a home network is needed to use a lap top computer.

And yes, I'm also on the side that thinks portable computers should be
able to receive (H)DTV, even away from the home and office.  But there
  are almost NO champions of that in this country.

- Tom