[opendtv] Re: Microtune MT2130 Tuner

  • From: "Bob Miller" <robmxa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 00:56:20 -0500

Or that since DVB-T/H receivers meet the market place spec and since
there is a lot of competition if you don't want to be dog meat next
week your receiver better be as good or better than others.

This Christmas season is going to be gangbusters around the world for
DVB-T/H receivers. Come the spring it could be truly amazing. France
has 20% household penetration in 18 months in the half of the country
they have covered.

Bob Miller

On 12/5/06, John Shutt <shuttj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Or that DVB-T tuners don't need to meet an ATSC spec?