[opendtv] Re: Microtune MT2130 Tuner

  • From: Mark Aitken <maitken@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 17:14:50 -0500

In the context of my question...nope! Actually, I think that most of the respectable suppliers would say that the referenced guideline isn't asking for THAT much either...as a matter of fact, the response by some to the NTIA was that the referenced guidelines could be easily exceeded...and promised to do so!

;-)

Mark
the Mark that knows (all too well perhaps) that "consensus" processes seldom provide the best solutions...

John Shutt wrote:
You don't want much, do you Mark?

VBG!

John