[opendtv] Re: Microtune MT2130 Tuner

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'John Willkie'" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 12:07:30 -0800

If Bob can reply to his own posts all the time, I can do it once a year or
so.

So, Japan celebrated Christmas more than 200 years before the "Great White
Fleet" and the "White devils" brought the first signs of Western society
into Japan's then-insular culture in 1867?

Both Western and Eastern historians have been lying to me and others, or
this fawning meme is a lie.  If it's not a lie, it kind of puts Dec 7 1941
into a new context.  (Gotcha)

John Willkie