[opendtv] Re: Microsoft and the broadcast flag

  • From: John Willkie <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 16:20:43 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

when you assume, you make an ass out of u and me.  And, technically, you are
presuming, not assuming.

You are using a bert technique to invert what someone said to support a
preconceived, badly-thought (or no thinking involved) position.

And, you will find out that you can't use a device on Vista that doesn't
support PBDA.  But, PBDA 'protection' isn't invoked until after CGMS is
encountered in a program stream.

And, just what is a MSFT device?  They make Zune, Xboxes, I think they still
make mice. They don't make computers, nor do they make usdio devices.  Was this
typed after the beginning of happy hour in the Barry household?

That's the only rational explanation for so many errors of thought, perception
and understanding in such a short post.  Perhaps rationality isn't a
precondition?

Once again, something is happening here, and you don't know what it is, do you,
Mr. Jones?