[opendtv] Re: Microsoft Exec: 1080p HDTV Is Meaningless

  • From: "Donald Koeleman" <donald.koeleman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 17:58:04 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "peter wilson" <peter.wilson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 5:28 PM
Subject: [opendtv] Re: Microsoft Exec: 1080p HDTV Is Meaningless

> Hi All,

> For any of you visiting IBC in Amsterdam September 7-12, please look in at
> the EBU village where I am sure Hans Hoffman will be showing remarkably
> efficient 1080P50 coding.
>
> EBU Village, RAI Hall 10 stand number 10.410.

Any-one else from the research and or product development side of the
industry, like Peter willing/able to jump in and promote their (or the one
they know of) must see development at IBC?

So, what should we definitly not miss when wearing out the 12 halls' carpet?

Will the 8K demo be there for the folks that didn't go to NAB?

Donald
P.s. any OpenDTV meet-up this year, it has been a long time since that
Indonesian place next to the Marriot of Leidse Plein.