[opendtv] Re: Mediaflo Technology

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 07:46:11 -0500

At 9:20 PM -0500 11/11/06, Tom Barry wrote:
Mark Schubin wrote:
 ...  It's pretty scary ...

And hard to visualize but I'd like to see it. If you'll email it to me I'll host it for awhile and post a link here tomorrow with my reply, assuming there are no prohibitive copyright restrictions.

I'm not familiar with viewer CSF functions.

- Tom

The list now accepts attachments. ( I'm not certain the file size limit, but it seems to be above 100KB).

No need to send it now, since Tom made the ppt file available. For future reference, I can put documents up on the poorly maintained OpenDTV website. I swear, I'm going to start working on this site...one of these days.