[opendtv] Re: Market Share for HDTV formats

  • From: Mark Schubin <tvmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 20:37:44 -0500

In a word, no.

DisplaySearch has some stuff.  Sean Wargo at CES has some stuff.

Let me know if you find anything, and I'll do the same.

Happy New Year!

May your worst day in 2007 be better than your best in 2006.

TTFN,
Mark

FUTURENEWS@xxxxxxx wrote:
Have you seen.. or do you know where to find ... the ratio of sales or installed base of HDTV equipment .. e.g. market share percentages for LCD, plasma, DLP, etc? Alternatively (or additionally): what's the comparative percentage of 720 vs. 1080 monitors in the sales pipeline? Do you know where I can find those figures before CES ? Thanks. G Arlen