[opendtv] MPEG2 HD creation on a Mac

  • From: John Golitsis <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OpenDTV <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 11:20:55 -0400

I'm still pretty green when it comes to the world of the Macintosh,
so I thought I'd ask here.  I'm working with Final Cut Express HD (we
also have a copy of FCP on another machine) and I want to create
1280x720 MPEG2 output.  There doesn't seem to be a CODEC for this
included, nor does it seem like Apple has one available.  Does anyone
know of a 3rd party?