[opendtv] Re: MPAA wants to stop DVRs from recording some movies

  • From: John Willkie <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 20:03:34 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

damn, you are 1)dumb and 2)verbose and 3)bullheaded.

It they want you to hold your left nut and call them on a special 900-telephone
number before they permit you to record something, THEY HAVE THE RIGHT.  You
have the "right" to select programs that are available to you.

Rights are granted by God (or, Satan, which actually means man, in the absence
of God) these are called human rights.  And, rights are granted by constitution
or law by civil authorities.  Please point out where the "rights" of which you
speak are granted following either of the cases outlined in this paragraph.

You are, quite simply a malignant narcissist who, when you think something
might affect you, complain about your rights, particularly when you have none.

Come to think of it, since you are using a boeing email account, you are
probably also a malingerer.  Boeing, the great briber of defense procurement
(Druyan, Mel Paisley, etc) that wants to start over when it loses a fair
competition.  (tanker contract.)

And, you can't hew to a topic or understand plain English if your life depended
on it.