[opendtv] Re: Louisiana governor blasts faulty wireless networks

  • From: "nat ostroff" <nostroff@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 19:16:45 -0400

If there was ever an example of the value of the analog TV signal in an
emergency we have seen it this week. What will become of TV when it is only
a cable delivered service with very marginal over the air capability to
poorly designed DTV tuners?

Are battery powered "rabbit ear" portable DTV receivcers even in the
pipeline for 2009?  Or ever?

Nat Ostroff