[opendtv] Re: Lip sync problem resurfaces

  • From: "Gary Hughes" <ghughes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 14:05:36 -0400

At the risk of showing my ignorance, who is Lucy?

gary
=20

=20
This email message and any files transmitted with it contain =
confidential information intended only for the person(s) to whom this =
email message is addressed.  If you have received this email message in =
error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or email and =
destroy the original message without making a copy.  Thank you.=20
=20