[opendtv] Re: Line Pairs/millimeter vs. Price vs. Image Format Area

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 08:01:55 -0400

As I said, if you go to sizes common to consumer cameras, what you say
is plainly false. Pick up a copy of Pop Photo and figure it out, Craig.

Before disagreeing, show me some facts, for a change.

We are NOT talking about lenses for consumer still photo cameras Bert. We are talking about high quality lenses for professional HDTV cameras.

Read the series of articles i posted Bert. For some reason I trust an expert like Larry Thorpe more than I do you.