[opendtv] Re: Lies or Agenda?

  • From: "John Golitsis" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 16:32:46 -0400

My comments were not *directly* pointed at you, but to this discussion in
general.

I continue to be amused by the (seeming) fact that my (seemingly) non-partisan
comments are painting me as a liberal!  Is it because I'm Canadian?  Do you
think that all those outside the US are for Kerry?  If so, what does that mean?!