[opendtv] Re: Lies or Agenda?

  • From: "Dewey Weaver" <dweaver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 16:25:43 -0400

This is simply too much fun.. sorry for not ceasing and desisting...

John - if your comments are directed at me then we've hit a nerve. I think that
everything comes down to good vrs evil. I know that all men lie, some more than
others. I've made my decision based on years of study of the choices and feel
strongly that we are at a crossroads that cannot be cloaked by a corrupt UN
flag.

I believe that the vilification and fabrication is mainly coming from the Kerry
camp on a daily basis. How else do you explain that Chris Reeves was kept in a
wheel chair by Bush, Laura Bush was an unemployed slouch, Bush is responsible
for job creation, Bush owes me healthcare, Bush is going to draft my children,
Bush caused 9/11, Bush is a baby killer, Bush is a mean old puddy tat etc...

John Kerry and John Edwards have a record that is for the most part being
accurately portrayed. These are the same folks who fabricated the current
division in our country as a political strategy. These people have so demeaned
our President both at home and abroad with their diatribe that they may not
going to be able to govern if they win. They have done long lasting damage to
our country abroad as well. How is that a love of country?  Sorry that you have
angst over our election. The liberals have lost power and on the verge of what
might be a mortal blow to their fractured cause. They are behaving like
cornered and wounded beast.

Its only going to get worse over the next 12 days.

From: "John Golitsis" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 15:45:48 -0400