[opendtv] Re: Let them eat cake (and ATSC while they're at it)

  • From: John Golitsis <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 12:32:55 -0400

It is but one component in a receiver design.  It wouldn't surprise
me at all if their attitute is "if you don't know how to get a clean
RF signal into the demod chip, that's YOUR problem!"  I'm sure front-
end design has plenty to do with it, and I'm sure internal shielding
has something to do with it, too.