[opendtv] Re: Let them eat cake (and ATSC while they're at it)

  • From: Bob Miller <bob@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 15:13:33 -0400

John Shutt wrote:

>John,
>
>You don't have to believe anything except if this demonstration was
>attempted with even the Cold Fusion LG box, you would have seen images only
>when the vehicle was stopped at a light.

At street level in NYC, at a light? I doubt if you would have any 8-VSB
reception with all the things in motion around you. Or even the static
multipath. We did do this with a spectrum analyzer with an antenna
expert and he said that 8-VSB would be impossible 99% of the time in the
areas we were driving even standing still.

Bob Miller