[opendtv] Re: Let them eat cake (and ATSC while they're at it)

  • From: "John Shutt" <shuttj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 15:00:50 -0400

I would love to see an ATSC demo put on by LG/Zenith that duplicated any of
those feats of reception using commercially available receivers.

So far, one Cold Fusion prototype came close enough for both Mark Schubin
and Mark Aitken, but then it went back into it's secret vault.

John

(My agenda is to continue to have a job.  What's yours?)