[opendtv] Re: Let them eat cake (and ATSC while they're at it)

  • From: "John Shutt" <shuttj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 14:57:54 -0400

So you admit that ATSC is basically worthless for anything other than fixed
antennas?  Say goodbye to OTA broadcasting if that is the case.

By the way, PBS member stations and the NCTA already signed a landmark
agreement to have all subchannels carried on cable nationwide.  So we
already did "force" cable carriage.

John