[opendtv] Re: Let them eat cake (and ATSC while they're at it)

  • From: "John Shutt" <shuttj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 14:46:55 -0400

John,

You don't have to believe anything except if this demonstration was
attempted with even the Cold Fusion LG box, you would have seen images only
when the vehicle was stopped at a light.

Don't believe the experiences of the hundreds of engineers who traveled to
Baltimore during the Summer of 1999 to partake in the Sinclair head to head
8-VSB/COFDM demonstrations.

Don't believe the 2000 NAB DVB demonstrations.

And while you're at it, don't worry about a thing.  ATSC is here to stay,
right up until the bitter end.  We may end up turning off ATSC and NTSC at
the same time.

John