[opendtv] Re: Let them eat cake (and ATSC while they're at it)

  • From: John Golitsis <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 14:36:06 -0400

I just watched the video for a second time, and I have no idea how
anyone could take that presentation at face value as you apparently
do. There are plenty of freezes and breakups on the screen and LOTS
of cuts in the video itself.  Where are all the technical details?  I
see boxes with coax connected to them, but no antennas.  What
antennas are on the roof?  What are the specs of transmission?

And why would I believe Bob's answers to these questions?