[opendtv] Re: Leon Silverman's automated out of the office reply

  • From: "Alan Roberts" <roberts.mugswell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 09:00:51 +0100

I'm on BTbroadband in the UK, and use Mozilla Firefox as a browser. I always
run the browser before running Outlook, because it lists emails, and sorts
them.  The BT has self-training spam filters, and a "Bulk" folder into which
all detected spam goes. All I had to do was to transfer one of his messages
to the Bulk folder, and it learned that it was to be treated as spam. I've
heard nothing more from him since. Until then I was getting about 3 per
minute.