[opendtv] Re: Latest S/N test

  • From: "Dale Kelly" <dalekelly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 17:22:04 -0800

Good post Bert, you have an impressive grasp of  DTV receiver processing
issues. RF interference and other related distortion issues also greatly
impact channel S/N performance and tend to be overlooked. The attached URL
is for one of a series of articles written on the subject by the highly
regarded engineer, Charles Rhodes. I believe you will find this and his
other relates articles of interest.

http://www.tvtechnology.com/features/digital_tv/f_DTV_interference.shtml