[opendtv] Re: Latest 5th Gen

  • From: Bob Miller <bob@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:50:55 -0500

Bill Hogan wrote:

>And where would this TV crew and reporters be from?  From KOREA?
>
>If you want to test the "5th Generation" technology "properly" implemented
>then purchase a LG tuner
>integrated display and have a go at it.  Why has someone not done this?
>
>Regards, Bill Hogan

To be more specific I do not believe that what we tested last summer is
in the integrated sets being introduced by LG. I think those units have
something like what we tested last week and will not work any better.

I am a bit worried about this Korean interview. If you don't hear from
me after Saturday you will know what happened.

Bob Miller