[opendtv] Re: Last Mile Broadband HD Options

  • From: Branislavl <branislavl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 14:54:12 -0500 (EST)

THAT IS ALREADY IN PRACTICE WITH MYSELF AS I TOLD YOU ABOUT MY INTERNET TV
PROVIDER WITH THOUSANDS OF CHANNELS AND LETS SAY SKYPE.  COMPUTER DOES IT ALL
AND FREE.  MY INTERNET TV PROVIDER IS FREE OF CHARGE SO I DONT PAY NOTHING FOR
VIEWING TV NETWORKS.  I CAN EVEN MAKE MY OWN NETWORK JUST BY MAKING A WEB SITE
AND PROGRAMMING VIDEOS TO AIR 24/7 (LOADING CONTENT) AND YOU CAN FOR A SMALL
FEE.

Branislav Lucic
BranislavL@xxxxxxx