[opendtv] Re: LG LST-3410A PVR

  • From: Richard Hollandsworth <holl_ands@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 17:17:31 -0800 (PST)

It also makes it much easier to get them hooked on FREE OnDemand offerings so
that they can more readily go for the PPV VOD (i.e. the extra moneymaker).

                        <holl_ands>
Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm all for that except they seem to be using it as a lever to move
people to the more expensive premium digital tiers. I only subscribe to
limited basic, plus whatever my PCHD cards can get.

They need a digital basic tier that doesn't cost more.

- Tom