[opendtv] Re: It's Active X, not IE

  • From: Doug McDonald <dtvmcdonald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 17:02:43 -0700 (PDT)

--- John Willkie <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Now, Doug, to bring it back to religious
> differences, you are a Mac user,
> no?

OH MY GOD!!!  I thought you were a nice person!

WHAT AN INSULT!! Of course I am NOT a Mac user.

I loath the Mac and have since I was bribed to
try programming a Mac back when they had only 512K.

There are worse things in the world than the Mac ...
Paradox for Windows, and Microsoft Foundation Classes,
but other than that they are few.

Actually Mozilla seems to be extremely stable and
there are very few web pages it does not work with.
I did name two, one which fails completely and one
which fails slightly. I suspect they are
non-compliant.
Mozilla claims complete spec compliance. The one that
fails completely needs a IE specific helper
application.

Doug McDonald

=====
Doug McDonald
my last name at scs dot uiuc dot edu, not here at Yahoo, please