[opendtv] Re: Is this Apple's iTV?

  • From: Mike Tsinberg <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 21:10:08 -0400

Yes it often happens in native 1080p 24F/s especially on Blu Ray.  Also almost
any original 1080p/24 movie is encoded into 1080i/60 using 3/2 pulldown method
and recreated back to 1080p/24 in the TV without loss. The 1080p/24 is
converted to 1080p/60 or 1080p/120 for display. The 1080p/120 of course looks
much better.

Mike Tsinberg
Http://www.keydigital.com