[opendtv] Re: Is this Apple's iTV?

  • From: Cliff Benham <flyback1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 09:55:46 -0400

OK, what percentage of 1080p or higher resolution programming from all sources and transmission schemes is actually available to consumers to watch at home in the world today?
What I mean is how much 1080p is actually getting to the inputs on my HDTV?

My sense is that we now have the digital equivalent of 18ft X 32ft screens to watch Super 8 movies on.

Cliff

On 3/15/2012 8:48 AM, Craig Birkmaier wrote:
Now that the iPad has more resolution than your 1080P HDTV, perhaps it
needs a stand that turns it into a classic TV...

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/slideshow/2012/03/14/12-awesome-accessories-for-new-ipad/?vgnextrefresh=1#slide=12

Cliff may be impressed!

;-)