[opendtv] Interlace/Progressive

  • From: "Tom McMahon" <tlm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "OpenDTV" <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Tom "TLM" McMahon" <TLM@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 01:07:36 +0000

Some of you will want to vent about bringing up this topic at this late date.
Get a life and/or just hit delete.

I was having dinner in the dining area of a popular PDR sports bar when one of
my creative/artist.            freinds made a comment about the video quality
of two different flat panels.

She noticed jaggies for the very first time on one screen (not the ESPN feed on
the other) and said "yuck".

Read into this what you want.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T