[opendtv] Insignia brand HD Radio stereo component tuner

  • From: "Manfredi, Albert E" <albert.e.manfredi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 15:22:17 -0500

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Insignia%26%23153%3B+-+HD+Radio+Stand-Alone+Tuner+-+Black/8910315.p?id=1217633559969&skuId=8910315

Saw this on the store shelf at Best Buy yesterday. Very nice HD Radio stereo
tuner, only $99, for those who have stereo systems at home. For some reason,
stereo component companies like NAD and Adcom don't offer these HD Radio
tuners, although NAD does sell an AM/FM/DAB tuner (the Euro standard).

I'm still quite happy with my Sangean HDT-1. I suppose all of this will matter
less if I ever get around to connecting a PC permanently to my audio/video
setup.