[opendtv] Re: Indian Head Test Pattern

  • From: "Benham, Cliff" <Cliff_Benham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 12:46:05 -0400

Look for the book "
The Imaginary Indian: The Image of the Indian in Canadian Culture =09
by Daniel Francis=09
  ISBN: 0889782512=20
=20
Also check out the de-Indianized version of the test pattern on this =
page which also gives credit to Farnsworth instead of RCA for the =
invention we all love to hate...
=20
http://www.moderntv.com/modtvweb/special/freegif-bw1.htm