[opendtv] Re: Incentives for buying integrated DTVs

  • From: "johnwillkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 15:51:59 -0700

I agree with that.  But, that's how Marxists deal with people outside the
nomenclatura.  "We know what's best for you, and if you want this giveaway,
you'll do it our way."

Funny that the coupon giveaway isn't means-tested.

Come to think of it, just what coupon giveaway are we talking about?  Last I
checked, they weren't going to start the coupon program until there were
actual STBs available.  So, they have failed so far at seeding the market --
more bad Marxism.

Not unlike the $100 laptop program; they had to retool to make it even
possible.

John Willkie

From: "johnwillkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>