[opendtv] Re: Incentives for buying integrated DTVs

  • From: "John Shutt" <shuttj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 16:11:32 -0400

Cliff,

Rest assured that your local PBS station will saturate the airwaves with information about the coming Analog Cut Off, and what you as a viewer need to do about it.

All that we're waiting for is the availability of STBs and Coupons. No sense panicking the viewers prematurely.

John

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cliff Benham" <flyback1@xxxxxxxxxxx>