[opendtv] Re: I'm leaving Sarnoff to go teach high school math

  • From: "rmanfredo" <rmanfredo@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 18:42:07 -0700

Norm:

We met several years ago on one of my visits to Sarnoff in another life.  I
want to wish you all the best in your new career.  The kids you will be
teaching and mentoring are very lucky to have you as their teacher and
mentor.  Well done and again best of luck.

Ralph

Ralph P. Manfredo
President & CEO

rmanfredo@xxxxxxxx

BroadBand Networks Corporation
2530 Berryessa Road, No. 237
San Jose, CA 95050

Phone:      408.988.2060
Mobile:    559.289.2669
Fax:          408.988.2188

www.bbnc.com

Leaders in MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 video over ATM and IP Networks