[opendtv] Re: IPTV to soar-but few will pay for TV

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 13:38:17 -0800

I saw an item put out by a survey group that people would pay for mobile TV
if it cost less than $20 per month.  That must have been the lowest possible
choice.  Free has the best chance, since that's the model for wireless tv.

John Willkie
EtherGuide Systems

Where we think working PSIP is the beginning and not an unattainable goal
www.etherguidesystems.com