[opendtv] Re: IP-Based TV Will Revolutionize Entertainment

  • From: "John Shutt" <shuttj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 10:26:40 -0400

But Doc, unless you live in an apartment that faces north, Time Warner has
two competitors already - Dish and DirecTV.

I keep comparing my Comcast with the two dishes, and even though both now
offer my local-into-local channels I still have to pay about the same with
any of the three systems to get the channels I want to watch.

I doubt that any Telco offering would be priced any differently, after the
introductory period.

John Shutt