[opendtv] Re: I found one

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 12:23:34 -0800

And, everybody understates the amount of tv they watch (unless there is no
tv in the home), or they say they "only watch PBS."

John Willkie, who regularly watches 6.5 hours of tv per week (all
appointments, or less). Tonight: NCIS and Law & Order SVU; last night: Big
Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, and Two and a Half Men.  Wednesday:
Criminal Minds (CBS only seems to do FBI-themed dramas, to me), and Law &
Order.