[opendtv] Re: How small can video cameras become?

  • From: "Ralph P. Manfredo" <rmanfredo@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 16:11:42 -0700

Well, I have a Motorola V600 that has three different resolutions that are
selectable via on-screen menu:  640x480, 320,240 and 160x120.  Not only
that, I can select either 1x, 2x or 4x zoom modes.  I am amazed at the video
quality.  My only complaint is the leather case will get in the way, so I
have to remove the half that covers the flip part of the phone which is
where the camera is.  Oh, well, we can't have everything. I let you all know
more when I upload a photo to my computer.  Stay tuned.

Ralph

Ralph P. Manfredo
President & CEO

rmanfredo@xxxxxxxx

BroadBand Networks Corporation
2530 Berryessa Road, No. 237
San Jose, CA 95050

Phone:  408.988.2060
Fax:      408.988.2188

www.bbnc.com

Leaders in MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 video over ATM and IP Networks