[opendtv] Re: How important are new Codecs wrt OTA Broadcasting?

  • From: William Smith <wsmith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 15:05:32 -0500

So far the only portable and mobile receiver (if you want to call them
that) are the Mini ITX PC systems we are building as datacast units with
BBTI cards. (The Tuner App will decode and display HD). They do run on
12V.. Batteries not included..

----
William B. Smith - Special Projects Engineer  Email: wsmith@xxxxxxx
Technology Division                           ----------------------