[opendtv] Re: How about a roast of Bert at NAB?

  • From: "John Willkie" <JohnWillkie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 08:19:32 -0800

That almost sounds doable.  If Bert is in attendance, I know of more than a
few people who will attend, if only for curiosity's sake.

One of the persons who advanced this idea at the Tech Retreat had met me for
the first time the day before.  On that day, he noted that I had posted
something to the Post list the night before with the preface that "I'm not
an expert on this."  He said "I don't know why you put that in the posting,
that's never stopped you from commenting before."  I laughed; what else
could I do: tell him he didn't know?

That's some of the spirit that this is offered in.