[opendtv] Re: Hardware based and PC card based encoding solutions

  • From: "rmanfredo" <rmanfredo@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 17:51:25 -0700

Well put.  People should remember you get what you pay for.  That is why a
fully operational encoder system with high MTBF numbers and vendor support
costs, and why we are in business.

Ralph P. Manfredo
President and CEO

rmanfredo@xxxxxxxx

BroadBand Networks Corporation
2530 Berryessa Road, No. 237
San Jose, CA 95050

Phone:  408.988.2060
Fax:    408.988.2188

www.bbnc.com

Leaders in MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 video over ATM and IP Networks