[opendtv] Re: Half Truths - Was More 1080p@60

  • From: Mark Schubin <tvmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 10:57:01 -0500

Actually NOW you need to apologize. ITS did NOT become HPA. HPA is a completely separate organization. HPA simply took over the annual Technology Retreat after ITS disappeared.

TTFN,
Mark

Craig Birkmaier wrote:
In a recent post on this subject I wrote:

There were several presentations at HPE events (at the time the organization was called ITS). I'm sure Mark Schubin can verify all of this.

My apologies to Mark and the HPA. The International Teleproduction Society became the Hollywood Post Alliance.