[opendtv] Re: HDradio?

  • From: Cliff Benham <flyback1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 20:27:39 -0500

On 12/4/2012 8:11 PM, Manfredi, Albert E wrote:

Yes, in AM especially, chewing up two adjacent frequency slots doesn't seem
like a great idea. But again, in pure digital, it wouldn't be a problem. And AM
would actually sound good, where you can actually hear sibilant sounds.

With no plan to phase out analog radio, I'm not sure what will happen. You
SHOULD complain to the FCC. Tell them to phase out analog radio!!

Bert

I would only complain about the digital interference preventing me from listening
to distant AM radio stations--DX.

~~Analogue Cliff