[opendtv] HDradio?

  • From: Takashi Tome <takashi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 08:59:03 -0200

Hi All,

I'm looking for some info about HDradio, but I'm not finding anything
useful, or new.
I sought at BroadcastEngineering site - where you guys published that
memorable book "Digital Television", years ago. Is there a similar "Digital
Radio"? (no, i guess).

I sought also at CEA's site. Not helpful also.

I'd like to have some info like:

1) How is HDradio signal strenght at real life?
(I remember an old post, probably from Mark, about reception difficulties
at NY/NJ borders).

2) Does HD signal interfere on adjacent analog stations?

3) How does HD perform at LPFM stations?

4) How happy are the users?

5) Did HD upped stations audience?

Any help you can give me will be very helpful.

Best regards,

Takashi Tome
Brazil