[opendtv] Re: HDTV DVB-T receiver for the UK

  • From: "John Willkie" <JohnWillkie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 18:48:30 -0800

knicker-twisting seems to be endemic here.  It's also possible that a square
is a circle, and that night is really day. It's possible to pee into the
wind and not get a drop on you.  But, less than likely.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.  How about if we try to return to somewhat realistic
world of the living?