[opendtv] Re: HDMI capture

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 07:35:55 -0400

Adam Goldberg wrote:
I'm just guessing here, but there may be some compliance rules relating to some technologies that are incorporated into Vista which require that incoming CGMS-A be respected.

Well, I'm not aware of any such thing. So unless we are at the point of stealth law covered under NDA we have to assume MSFT voluntarily agreed to such compliance as part of some deal.

But anyone feel free to point out any binding legislation that would force this on anyone.

- Tom